How does the procedure of Male Infertility in Delhi works?May 4, 2018
Questions to ask surrogate Mother in India?June 2, 2018
The women with the following criteria can qualify for the surrogacy in India:
- She should be young, healthy and fertile who can carry the pregnancy in her womb and successfully hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents.
- She should be between the age group of 21 to 35 years to ensure the successful conception.
- She needs to pass the medical examination test which will be conducted by the fertility experts at the hospitals and clinics under the World Fertility, the medical tourism company so that the couple will have the disease-free baby.
- The women who wish to be a surrogate should not have any repeated history of miscarriages.
- The women who will be a surrogate for someone else does not have any criminal records in past.
- The surrogate should not use the drugs, alcohol, cigarettes etc. as it will decrease the chances of the successful conception.
- The women who wish to be a surrogate for someone else should have the full family support and her family members also do not have any issues that for whom she is carrying a baby in her womb.
- The fertility experts at the network hospitals and clinics under World Fertility, the medical tourism company prefers to hire the married women with kids because she has established her ability to bear the children as compared to unmarried women or women without kids.
- All women whosoever wish to be a surrogate need to sign the agreement which says that the surrogate will carry the baby in her womb for 9 months for the intended couples and hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents after the baby birth and the intended parents are also ready to bear all the expense related to surrogate mother until the baby birth and also pay her the monthly compensation so that she can take her proper care to deliver the healthy baby.
- The women who wish to be a surrogate will be legally and psychologically counselled by the fertility experts that she will not be having any rights over the child born from her through surrogacy procedure. India is a country where the surrogates will not be considered as the legal mother of the baby born.
- To become a surrogate mother a woman should be under 32 BMI (Body Mass Index) because the women with BMI over 32 are at a great risk of developing the diabetes, which can not only affect her health but also the health of the baby to whom she is carrying in her womb.
- Responsible lifestyle is also one of the factor which the surrogates need to qualify because the chances of getting pregnant is increased with the stable lifestyle of the surrogates as the child is the most important part of the entire surrogacy procedure.
- In case, the surrogate have the IUD for birth control then she need to first schedule the appointment with her doctor to remove the IUD because in such case the IVF cannot be performed because your doctor need to look at your uterus to make sure that there will be no fibroids which cannot be done in case IUD is in place.