Surrogate Mother in Delhi at Dynamic Center to fulfill the dreams of all childless couples
Surrogate Mother in Delhi is a woman who agrees to deliver a baby for a couple who wish to have their own child but is unable to carry a pregnancy. The fertility experts at Dynamic Fertility Center recommend the Surrogate Mother in Delhi to those intended mothers who are unable to carry the pregnancy due to the following reasons:
- Advanced age
- In spite of good quality of embryos, the IVF procedure is failed
- Repeated history of miscarriages
- Removal of uterus
- Medical condition which makes pregnancy risky such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension etc.
Criteria to become the Surrogate Mother in Delhi at Dynamic Fertility Center
Women who wish to become a Surrogate Mother in Delhi need to pass the pre-screening process and also submit her all medical reports at the Dynamic Fertility center.
To become successful Surrogate Mother in Delhi the women should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
- The women who wish to be a surrogate mother should be among the age group of 21 to 35 years for traditional surrogacy and 41 years for gestational surrogacy.
- The Dynamic Fertility Center preferred the married women with kids because they have the ability to establish the children.
- The surrogate mother should not be over or underweight. For surrogacy procedure, her body weight should be according to her BMI (Body mass index)
- She is not addicted to any illegal drugs, alcohol etc.
- She has full support from her family and friends.
The background check for the Surrogate Mother in Delhi is necessary because they are the one who will carry your baby in her womb for 9 months and if she is dealing with any disease there are chances to transfer that disease to the baby born from them. This is the reason that fertility experts at Dynamic Fertility Center will conduct the medical and physiological screening for all the women whosoever wish to be a surrogate mother for childless couples.
Legal Aspects for Surrogate Mother in Delhi
As such there is no legal agreement for the surrogacy procedure in Delhi, however, the fertility experts at Dynamic Fertility Center ask both the parties to sign a mutual concern so that by the end of the procedure no one blames each other. This agreement states that the Surrogate Mother in Delhi will carry the pregnancy in her womb for 9 months and will hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents.
On the other side, the intended parents will bear all the expenses related to surrogate mother and will pay the compensation in the form of monthly installments so that she will take her and baby proper care. The final balance to the surrogate mother will be paid once the heartbeat of the infant is confirmed through ultrasound.
On the completion of surrogacy procedure, it’s the responsibility of the intended parents to file a petition in Court for seeking the permission to be a legal parent. The Court will review the agreement and order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue a new birth certificate in the name of intended parents as the legal parent for the newborn.