Symptoms after this procedure
- One suffers from the regular cramps or the vaginal bleedings too in some cases for several days while they undergo this procedure.
- Gas pains or belly bloating when the uterus is filled with air during the course of the procedure
- Watery vaginal discharge, when the uterus is filled with the liquid during the procedure.
These symptoms last for only 1 or 2 days.
Techniques of the operative hysteroscopy
Taking Care At Your Home
The person who has undergone this procedure can take care of one’s own health after the discharge from the hospital by doing very simple day to day activities. These activities can be spread across the categories like activity, diet, etc. The detail is as below:
- Have rest as and when your body feels exhausted.
- Have enough sleep
- Consult the experts about birth control
- Eat healthy and nutritious food. Avoid junk food.
- Avoid the conditions of constipation and straining against the bowel movements. Although irregular bowel movements is quite often after this procedure.
- Have fibre supplements in order to improve the bowel movements.