In medical terms miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion.
M iscarriage is also known as pregnancy loss, where death of an fertilized egg occurs naturally before the 20th week of pregnancy.Miscarriage is the most common complication in pregnancy. A miscarriage is a difficult situation for both the parents. This occurs when a pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation, resulting in bleeding that occurs around the time of her expected period.Even if a woman who had three miscarriages one after another still having more than 50% chances of positive results .
Risk factorsfor miscarriage are
- An elder parent
- History of miscarriage
- Intake of tobacco
- Suffering from obesity, diabetes
- Use of drugs oralcohol
In this type of miscarriage, uterine bleeding starts by cramping or lower backache. This bleeding is often the result ofimplantation, the process by which a fertilized egg is implanted in the uterus lining.
In this type of miscarriage,abdominal or back pain occurs by bleeding . Bleeding and cramps may persist if the miscarriage is not complete.
- Vaginal bleeding T he major symptom of a miscarriage is vaginal bleeding. This can vary from light spotting or discharge of heavy bleeding where light vaginal bleeding does not necessarily indicate a miscarriage.Heavy bleeding during pregnancy may be threatening to a miscarriage.
- Pain Y ou may have pelvic cramps, belly pain, light ache in your lower back.
- Blood clots B lood clots or grayish tissue passing from the vagina.
- Bleeding W hich progresses from light to heavy bleeding
- cramps I n this we suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- Abdominal pain I n this we felt internal pain in abdominal muscles
- Fever F ever is also the symptom of miscarriage
- Weakness I f person feels weakness again and again then it may be the reasonof miscarriage
- Back pain H aving back paincan also be the reason of miscarriage.
- Exercise regularly For preventing miscarriage we should do exercise daily.
- Eat healthy We should eat healthy food and incorporate the same in the lifestyle.
- Manage stresslevel Stress level should be less and needs to be managed to avoid health issues.
- Manage weight Keep weight within healthy limits.
- Take folic acid daily This contains vitamin B and that is essential for cell growth and reproduction.
- Keep your abdomen safe.
- Do not smoke or be around smoke.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Concern with your doctor before taking any medicines.
- Limit or eliminate caffeine.
- Avoid environmental hazards such as radiation, infectious disease, and x-rays.
- Avoid contact sports or activities that have risk of injury.
Other causes for miscarriage include
- Hormonal problems
- Infections or maternal health problems
- Lifestyle (i.e. smoking, drug use, malnutrition, excessive caffeine and exposure to radiation or toxic substances)
- Maternal age
- Mental level