Dynamic Fertility & IVF Centre Delhi – A Ray of Hope for childless couplesSeptember 28, 2017
Dynamic Fertility & IVF Centre – For helping the childless couples in conceiving a babyOctober 3, 2017
IVF Treatment Delhi is a process where your fertility expert will collect your eggs from your ovaries and mix them with the sperm of your husband in the laboratory for fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs the resulted embryo will be transferred into your uterus to achieve the successful pregnancy. IVF Treatment Delhi is useful for those couples who already had tried other assistive reproductive techniques but fail to achieve the desired results.
How does the IVF Treatment Delhi procedure work?
The IVF Treatment Delhi procedure consists of 7 major steps which help you in conceiving your own baby. These steps are as follows:
- Suppression: This is the first step of your IVF Treatment Delhi where your fertility expert will suppress your natural monthly cycle through medication which will continue for about two weeks and you can do this at your home as well by taking the medication in the form of injection.
- Egg Supply: In this step of your IVF Treatment Delhi your fertility expert will give you the gonadotropin injection for about 12 days to increase your egg production.
- Monitoring: Monitoring is the step where your fertility expert will monitor the growth of your eggs using an ultrasound scan after that your fertility expert at Dynamic Fertility & IVF Clinic Delhi will give you the human chorionic gonadotropin injection which matures your eggs between 34 and 38 hours before they are ready for the collection.
- Egg collection: In this step of your IVF Treatment Delhi your fertility expert will collect your eggs by using the hollow needle followed by ultrasound guidance and once your eggs are collected your fertility expert will advise you to take proper rest. After the egg collection procedure, you might feel some discomfort or pain. The same can be relieved by taking some painkiller medicines that have been prescribed by your fertility expert.
- Egg Fertilization: Egg fertilization is the important step of your IVF Treatment Delhi where your fertility expert will mix your collected eggs with the sperm of your husband to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs your embryologist will select the best embryo which he/she will transfer into your uterus.
- Embryo Transfer: Embryo transfer again is a very important step of your IVF Treatment Delhi where your embryologist will transfer the best-chosen embryo into your uterus to establish the successful pregnancy. They will transfer only one or two embryos so that the chances of multiple pregnancies not occurred.
- Pregnancy Test: The last and the final step of your IVF Treatment Delhi is your pregnancy test which will be conducted after two weeks of the embryo transfer. If the results are successful then your pregnancy will grow as normal, however, if in case your first attempt of IVF Treatment Delhi fail to give you the desired result you can repeat your IVF cycle. Most of the women had undergone for more than 2 IVF cycles to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure.