How to Find Best Doctor for Fertility Treatment?November 11, 2017
How is the cause of infertility identified?November 15, 2017
Infertility can be due to many reasons and it can either be in male or in female partner or both. If the couples are not able to conceive despite of regular attempts for more than a year, the first step for them is to identify the possible reasons for the cause. For women to conceive the following are the essential factors required:
- Ovulation: achieving successful pregnancy requires female’s ovaries produce and release eggs, this process are called ovulation.
- Normal sperm count and motility.
- Regular intercourse during your fertile periods
- Needs to have open fallopian tubes and normal uterus, as the egg and the sperm meets in the fallopian tube and requires a healthy place to grow.
- You are women over 35 and you have been trying for more than 6 months.
- You have diagnosed with medical condition such as endometriosis or a male partner with low sperm count.
Various medical and other factors contribute towards infertility problems and an individual can have single cause, several causes and in many cases the reason is not identifiable, overall half of the infertility issues are caused due to male reproductive organs, and remaining by women.
To conceive a child it’s necessary for a man’s sperms to combine with women’s egg.
Common Causes of infertility.
- Ovulation or menstruation issues
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Tubal diseases
- Pcos( polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Pof( premature ovarian failure)
- Secondary infertility
- Male factors
Related Links: IVF Cost in India | IVF Clinic in Delhi