What’s The Fair Cost of Gestational Surrogacy in India?June 5, 2018
How Much Do You Have to Pay For Male Infertility Treatment in India?July 25, 2018
Infertility has become most severe and common hurdle amongst many couples. This is that hindrance which is going like an infectious disease nowadays. Infertility hits approximately one out of every ten couples. Obviously, each problem has its own solution and so Infertility has, but why we wait for the remedies and this trouble to enter into our life when we can stave off from this problem, which is known as Infertility. When this problem occurs in male, we call it as Male Infertility. Male infertility is being a run-of-the-mill factor going on.
Salient roots of Male infertility –
- Deficientor diminished production of pituitary hormones.
- Disorder of the testes (Gonads)
- Low sperm count or Oligospermia
- Unknown causes
- Congenital disorders
- Urinary tract infection
- Having the history of STD’s
- Side effects of certain type of medications.
These are the basic points why male infertility happens. From the above points most common cause for this problem is the abnormal shape of sperm found in the male and inadequate numbers of sperm and its motility or may be the problem of ejaculating. Reason behind the scrimpy motility and less formation of sperm include one or more followings-
- Consuming alcohols, tobacco and drugs
- Hormone disorder
- Wearing tight underwear
- Injury to the groin area etc.
Prevention of Male infertility – Better is to avert rather than getting into it
- Avoid alcohols and Drugs– By taking a different type of drug, consuming tobacco and alcohol has major and direct effect on the less count of sperm and its motility thus being the major cause of infertility in males. Stopping to have drugs and alcohols will maintain a healthy count of sperm and its motility.
- Proper balance diet and workout– If the future father is healthy, then the baby will also be in a good physical condition, that’s why the male must be tucked into nutrients and vitamin to maintain the sperm healthy and normal. Doing heavy workout or exercise can also lead to low sperm count or low formation of sperm, so upholding on the exercise in a limited time instead of excessive also prevent infertility.
- Have risk free Intercourse- Many STD has caused infertility in males by not doing safe sex. Sexually transmitted diseases such as Gonorrhea and Chlamydia can be the starting point of blockage of the sperm passage hence men should practice intercourse by using condoms or practicing abstinence.
- Sleep more – Going to the bed timely always keep your body healthy and fit. Those men who doesn’t sleep enough or have the issue of sleep disturbances suffers low sperm count and their level of testosterone also reduces by time. So sleep in a proper time and stay healthy and fertile.