Dr. Nalini Gupta (Leading Gynecologist, IVF & Infertility Specialist)
M.Sc Clinical Embryology, University of Leeds, UK
MD-Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Rohtak, India
MBBS, M D U Rohtak
Awarded Distinction in M Sc Clinical Embryology (UK)
She has solved more than 10,000 of infertility cases till now. She is a get up and go lady who passionately work by stripping off any obstacles that come in the way of her infertility case and enjoy solving the issue ending up with all the success.
Dr. Nalini Gupta has completed MBBS, MD (Obs & Gynae) from university of Rohtak, India and M.Sc in Clinical Embryology from University of Leeds, UK. She has been awarded Distinction in M.Sc. Clinical Embryology (UK).
She has gained experience In-Vitro fertilization techniques and ovulation induction at the Assisted Conception Unit and Reproductive Medicine Unit in The Leeds General Infirmary and St.James’ Hospital Leeds. She has been awarded for her research project on the ‘Impact of Irradiation on Apoptosis in Human Ovary’ under the guidance of consultant Dr. Helen M Picton.
Few words by Dr. Nalini Gupta ‘I am dedicated and reliable individual, capable of leading and motivating my team. I want a fulfilling and rewarding career in the Embryology and Assisted Reproductive Medicine. With my more than two and a half decade long experience in the field of Gynaecology & Obstetrics in leading institutions in India along with master’s degree in embryology acquired from a premier institute in UK, I am uniquely positioned to provide a complete package of Assisted Reproductive Services. I wish to work with a progressive and dynamic organization to utilize my skills in a challenging manner’.
Services that Dr. Nalini Gupta offers
- Handling of patients-infertility workup, ovulation induction protocols
- Handing of gametes and embryos
- Culture media preparation and quality control testing
- Oocyte retrieval
- Sperm preparation
- Insemination of oocytes and ICSI
- Assisted laser hatching
- Cryopreservation of semen, embryos, and ovarian tissue
- Laboratory safety-Lab design, Equipment, Infection control
- Scoring of fertilization
- Embryo culture and embryo transfer
- Post embryo transfer care and follow-up
- Staffing and direction
Policies and procedures
- An outstanding success rate of 55-65% in IVF process (includes IVF, ICSI, Egg Donation and surrogacy)
- One of the prominent Infertility specialists not only in India but also in International countries
- Has delivered more than 10,061 babies through various ART methodology for the past 33 years
- More than 1700 successful pregnancies in post menopausal females delivered till date.
- Know how to handle difficult case in easy and calm manner
- She has been awarded for her research project on the ‘Impact of Irradiation on Apoptosis in Human Ovary’ under the guidance of consultant Dr. Helen M Picton