IVF: a way to complete your family with a babyAugust 18, 2017
Why do we need Endometrial Receptivity Array Test?August 21, 2017
Infertility issues in women’s are assessed through a random physical examination. This physical test of the body will consist of records of previous medical history regarding the factors that might make contributions to infertility.
The following methods may prove to be useful to healthcare providers to evaluate infertility in women’s:
- Different tests like urine or blood test can be done to check the infection, any type of hormonal problems including thyroid functions in the body
- regular Pelvic examination or breast examination can be performed
- A random test of cervical mucus and tissue to determine if ovulation is taking place
- Laparoscope inserted into the abdomen to see the issues with organs and to search for blockage, adhesions or scar tissue.
- HSG, it is an x-ray used along with a colored liquid which inserted into the fallopian tubes making it less difficult for the technician to check for any type of blockage.
- Hysteroscopy uses a tiny telescope with a fiber light to check for uterine abnormalities.
- Ultrasound is also done to look at the uterus and ovaries. This may be performed vaginally or abdominally.
- Sonohystogram is a method which combines an ultrasound and saline injected into the uterus to search for abnormalities or troubles.
Tracking your ovulation via fertility recognition may even assist your healthcare provider verify your fertility reputation.